FIXES: When a swivel rocker rocks too far and risks tipping over backward, it needs new rocker spring plates. Plates wear with normal use and eventually need replacement; this is common. Replacing them is an easy fix to maintain your furniture.
Sold individually, not as a pair. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
Write Your Own Review
This Rocker Spring Plate - 2 1/2" is normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
Use the old plate as a pattern for drilling holes in the new plate. The thickness of the plates can be doubled, but the rocking action will be more stiff.