Painted Glider Bearing Arms 10-inch
This powder-coated part is installed to make a glider glide smoothly. Overall length is 10"; 8 1/2" from hole to hole. Sold individually, not as a pair. See Description and tabs below.
- Buy 4 for $11.52 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $10.88 each and save 15%
- Buy 50 for $10.24 each and save 20%
- Buy 100 for $9.60 each and save 25%
When a love seat or glider chair does not glide smoothly, it needs new glider bearing arms. Overall length of this powder-coated glider bearing arm is 10"; 8 1/2" from hole to hole. Hole size is 1/4", and offset is approximately 7/8". US standard size, not metric. White only. Click on the additional part views to help confirm if this is the item you need.
Sold individually, not as a pair. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
ADDITIONAL: Unpainted Glider Bearing Arms, both 9" and 10", can be found in Replacement Parts and Glider Bearing Arms under the Patio Furniture Parts category.
These Painted Glider Bearing Arms 10" are normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
To add a review scroll to the bottom of this page