Swivel Rocker Mechanism
This aluminum swivel rocker mechanism ships with two 2 1/2" pre-drilled rocker spring plates, four metal straps and a swivel post bushing. 8-piece kit sold individually. See Description and tabs below.
- Buy 4 for $53.10 each and save 10%
- Buy 6 for $50.15 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for $47.20 each and save 20%
This aluminum swivel rocker mechanism's post has a 1" outside diameter and is 4 1/2" long; swivel rocker plate mounting surface is 8 1/4" long. US standard size, not metric. Ships with two 2 1/2" x 5" pre-drilled rocker spring plates, four metal straps 2 1/2" wide x 1" long to reinforce the plates, and a swivel post bushing.
Plates are pre-drilled. Metal straps fit the pre-drilled end of the plates. Bushing fits a swivel rocker base with a 1 5/8" round hole. Rocker spring plates, straps and bushing not installed when shipped. Mechanism, two rocker spring plates, two metal straps and bushing sold as one kit.
Kits sold individually. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
This Swivel Rocker Mechanism is normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
To add a review scroll to the bottom of this page
How To Measure
How To Install
Hammer the bushing into the base. Install the post on the mechanism into the bushing. Align the holes of one rocker spring plate with the holes on the mechanism. Align the holes of a strap with those on the plates and use a bolt and nut to secure. Repeat with second plate.
Note: The metal strap reinforces the rocker spring plate; the head of the bolt and the nut should never be installed directly against the rocker spring plate. (Bolts, nuts and rocker spring plates not included; re-use those from your swivel rocker.)