Medium Multi-Gauge Rivet
- Buy 250 for $0.05 each and save 17%
- Buy 1000 for $0.04 each and save 33%
Product DescriptionThis medium multi-gauge single- and double-wrap rivet is multi-purpose. It can be used for either single-wrapping or double-wrapping vinyl strap when the diameter of the hole is 3/16" or 7/32". Length of the shaft is 3/4" long. When double-wrapping a strap, the rivet will be covered by the strap and cannot be seen. When single-wrapping, the head of the rivet can be seen. This medium rivet replaces the Small Double-Wrap Rivet (SKU: 30-514) and the Solid Shank Double-Wrap Rivet (SKU: 30-512). Two rivets required for each strap. US standard size, not metric. White or black. Click on additional part views to help confirm if this is the item you need.Sold individually. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
This Medium Multi-Gauge Single- and Double-Wrap Rivet is normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
To add a review scroll to the bottom of this page
How To MeasureUse a drill bit to confirm the hole size. If a 3/16" or 7/32" hole is what you have, this rivet will work.
How To Install
See How To Install Vinyl Strap for examples of single-wrap and double-wrap methods.