Stainless Steel J-Clip
This stainless steel J-clip is used to install vinyl straps on Woodard's Ionian model patio furniture. Two clips required for each strap. Sold individually. See Description and tabs below.
- Buy 50 for $0.70 each and save 10%
- Buy 250 for $0.67 each and save 14%
- Buy 500 for $0.63 each and save 19%
- Buy 1000 for $0.59 each and save 24%
Product DescriptionThis stainless steel J-clip is used to install vinyl straps on Woodard's Ionian model patio furniture. Two clips required for each strap. Click on additional part views to help confirm if this is the item you need.Sold individually. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
This Stainless Steel J-Clip is normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
To add a review scroll to the bottom of this page
How To Measure
How To Install
See How To Install Vinyl Straps for general instructions and photos.
Attach a J-clip to both sides of the back of the chair frame with the tabs facing inside. Hook the strap onto a J-clip, then wrap it around the front of the chair and hook onto the facing tab. Two clips required for each strap. Aluminum clips usually can be re-used, but some customers like to order a few extras just in case.