|Back to Grade C Fabrics|
| Type:|| Sunbrella® |
| Width of Bolt:|| 54"|
| Length of Bolt:|| Approx. 44 yards|
| Uses:|| Slings, umbrellas|
| Durabilty 1-10:||10|
| Manufacturer:||Glen Raven, Inc.|
- Sunbrella fabrics are a blend of Sunbrella acrylic and PVC.
- These fabrics are easy to install.
- The acrylic yarns woven into these fabrics give them a softer feel.
Glen Raven-recommended Cleaning
- One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella fabrics looking good and to delay the need for deep cleaning is to rinse regularly with clear water to help prevent dirt from becoming deeply embedded in the fabric.
- Simply brush away loose dirt, rinse and clean with a mild, lukewarm soapy solution. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.