Bondhus 3/16" Ball End Power Bit
Make your sling installation easier and quicker with this Bondhus 3/16" ball end power bit for use in a hand drill. This 3"-long bit can be used at angles up to 25º. Sold individually. See Description and tabs below.
- Buy 10 for $2.14 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for $2.02 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 for $1.90 each and save 20%
Product DescriptionMake your sling installation easier and quicker with this Bondhus 3/16" ball end power bit for use in a hand drill. This 3"-long bit can be used at angles up to 25º. All slings are cut narrower than the frame, and sometimes when the new sling is installed, the bolts on the sling rails will not reach the frame. With this versatile Allen Key in a hand drill, you'll be able to lay the chair on its side and press down on the bolt with a lot more pressure than with just a hand-held Allen Key. With a pull of the drill trigger, the bolt will reach the frame and be tightened all in one step.
Sold individually. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
This Bondhus 3/16" Ball End Power Bit is normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
To add a review scroll to the bottom of this page