- Buy 4 for $2.06 each and save 10%
- Buy 6 for $1.94 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for $1.83 each and save 20%
This Rocker Stopper is an accessory* for swivel rockers that shortens motion and provides a smooth transition in rocking direction. Diameter is 1 1/2" overall height is 5/8" with a recessed hole. Its construction is a metal washer wrapped in rubber. The rocker stopper is mounted under the seat (see photos above) so that it touches the top of the swivel rocker mechanism during use and prevents the rocker spring plates from fully flexing. Click on additional part views to help confirm if this is the item you need.
FIXES: Occassional replacement of old rocker spring plates is essential for stability and safety. But when a swivel rocker (with new rocker spring plates) feels like it rocks back too far, the addition of a rocker stopper will reduce the amount of motion.*The Rocker Stopper is not a replacement for rocker spring plates in good condition.
Sold individually. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
This Rocker Stopper is normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
To add a review scroll to the bottom of this page