Reinforcing Metal Strap for Rocker Spring Plate
- Buy 8 for $2.25 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $2.13 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $2.00 each and save 20%
This aluminum metal strap reinforces the rocker spring plate on a swivel rocker and measures 2 1/2" wide x 1" long x 1/8" thick. Holes are centered 1/2" from all edges with a US-standard size hole pattern. Each swivel rocker spring plate requires two straps; four per rocker. Can be painted. Click on additional part views to help confirm if this is the item you need.
Sold individually, not as a pair. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
ADDITIONAL: Holes of the reinforcing metal strap align with our Rocker Spring Plate - 2 1/2 x 5" Pre-Drilled (Part #PFS-DR25) and Pre-Drilled Rocker Spring Plate by Winston (Part #PFS-281).
This Reinforcing Metal Strap for Rocker Spring Plate is normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
To add a review scroll to the bottom of this page