Rocker Spring Plate HD - 2 1/2 x 30-inch Heavy Duty
This Heavy Duty fiberglass rocker spring plate measures 2 1/2" wide x 30" long x .266" thick. These heavy duty plates are .266 instead of the standard .250. Sold individually. See Description and tabs below.
- Buy 4 for $44.10 each and save 10%
- Buy 6 for $41.65 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for $39.20 each and save 20%
This Heavy Duty fiberglass rocker spring plate is 2 1/2" wide x 30" long x .266" thick and can be cut with a hacksaw to make plates longer than the standard 5". Can be spray painted. These heavy duty plates are .266 instead of the standard .250. Click on additional part views to help confirm if this is the item you need.
FIXES: When a swivel rocker rocks too far and risks tipping over backward, it needs new rocker spring plates. Plates wear with normal use and eventually need replacement; this is common. Replacing them is an easy fix to maintain your furniture.
Sold individually. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
This Heavy Duty Rocker Spring Plate - 2 1/2" x 30" is normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
To add a review scroll to the bottom of this page
How To Measure
How To InstallBefore replacing the rocker spring plate, closely examine the assembly of the rocker spring plate, reinforcing metal strap, nuts and bolts. The head of the bolt and the nut should never be installed directly against the rocker spring plate. (Bolts, nuts and reinforcing metal straps not included; re-use those from your swivel rocker.)
Cut with a hacksaw. Use the old plate as a pattern for cutting and drilling holes in the new plate. The thickness of the plates can be doubled, but the rocking action will be more stiff.