Round Insert Cup Glide 1 1/2 - Heavy Duty
Thicker and heavy-duty, this round insert cup glide has a 0.15"-thick base. Outside diameter is 1.52" making a very tight fit into a steel weld cup with a 1.5" inside diameter; see How To Install tab below. Sold individually. See Description and tabs below.
- Buy 50 for $0.35 each and save 10%
- Buy 250 for $0.33 each and save 15%
- Buy 500 for $0.31 each and save 21%
- Buy 1000 for $0.29 each and save 26%
Thicker and heavy-duty, this round insert cup glide has a 0.15"-thick base. Outside diameter is 1.52" making a very tight fit into a steel weld cup with a 1.5" inside diameter; US standard size, not metric. Must be hammered in and can be difficult to install; see instructions in How To Install tab below. White only. Click on additional part views to help confirm if this is the item you need.
Sold individually. No minimum quantity required; larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts as shown above when applied to the same item, sku and color on the same order.
ADDITIONAL: The Steel Weld Cup (Part #30-408) has a 1 1/2" inside diameter. Both parts are found on our website in the Foot Glides category.
Shipping InformationThis Round Insert Cup Glide 1 1/2" - Heavy Duty is normally in stock and available to ship in 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
Times indicated under Estimate Shipping & Tax on the cart page are the carriers’ estimated time of delivery after shipment; estimated time of delivery counts only the days the carrier delivers and does not include holidays or the day the package is shipped.
• United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail transit times are determined by USPS.
• USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service may take longer than 2-3 days in some instances.
• USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 day service may take longer in some instances.
• USPS First-Class Package International 7-21 day service may take longer in some instances.
• FedEx delivers to homes Tuesday-Saturday and to businesses Monday-Friday.
To add a review scroll to the bottom of this page